1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Great Baur Awakening Continues! SIX BAURS AT THE VINTAGE!

CONGRATULATIONS to all the Baur Owners

SIX Baurs gathered on the field at today's vintage at the Vineyards!  Stay tuned.... we are hoping for more pics, and we will post them as soon as we have them.

The Great Baur Awakening Continues!










Right to left:  Scott's red TC2; Jeff D TC2; I am guessing that is Reggie's brown TC2;  Ed  THE POOLEMAN'S WHITE TC2;  Mike P's red 2002 Baur Cabrio Targa; and .... the Baur on the far left is as yet unidentified.  I believe that it is an E21 TC1.

There may be other Baurs on the field  (not parked here), but we await a complete report. We will update this as soon as we can.

Stay tuned!














No comments:

Post a Comment