1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

2002 Voll Cabrio by Baur Spotted in PNW

Many thanks to Nesset of 2002FAQ for this pic that he sent me tonight of a 2002 Voll Cabrio by Baur that a family friend sent to him!

Nesset is in the Seattle, WA area of the PNW, so we assume that is where this Baur is also located, but we don't know yet for sure.  We are actively seeking more info, and will post it here when we have it.

We couldn't do what we do here at Baurspotting without this kind of help from our friends around the country and around the globe!  Thanks again to Nesset and his family friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment