1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

PNW Alert! New E21 Baur Spokane Valley WA!

I received the following email today from Dennis F. of Spokane Valley, WA:

"My name is Dennis F. of Spokane Valley WA. I have a 1980 e21 Baur A 1132-01. Please find attached are a couple pics. 
The car is in pretty good condition. I was driving it last year until my radiator failed. Please let me know where I can get a radiator. 
Feel free to contact me anytime."


Welcome Dennis!

I did some checking and Baur #1132 is NOT listed in the International Baur Registry yet, so this qualifies as a NEW FIND!  A NEW Baur!

Here are the pics Dennis sent with his email.  Pretty sharp looking car!  The number of Baurs in the Pacific Northwest Baur continues to increase!  



Welcome Dennis!



No comments:

Post a Comment