1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

1985 E30 320i Baur TC2 In California

Thanks to Matt Davis in Facebook for posting the link to the r3vlimited forum with this thread.  Thanks, Matt!

The car is owned by jrod125 in California, and I am afraid he is not getting very good information about his
Baur in that thread.  I am hoping that he will join our Baur community where he will benefit from the knowledge and resources available to him in sites like this, and the Baur sites in Facebook, etc.  I pm'ed the owner tonight.  I do not have his Baur plate number yet.

UPDATE:  Baur # B42738-13.  It is NOT listed in the International Baur Registry, so it qualifies as a NEW FIND!  We will post a pic of the Baur plate when we have it.

So stay tuned.  :)

Got the pic of the plate!







Welcome to our Baur community, jrod125!  Welcome home!  :)  And thank you Matt for the link!



http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=330049&highlight=baur

No comments:

Post a Comment