1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Baur 4587 CONFIRMED! Baur Plate Pic From The Seller!

Gracious thanks to the seller, 1960190sl, for responding to my inquiry and providing a pic of the Baur plate of this Baur!  YES!  It is indeed the long-sought US Spec Baur #4587!

Here is the email that I received tonight!



Dear toms_cat1,

Hi there

Thank you for contacting me with the information in regards to the car
WOW " i did not know that there are only 25 imported to us based on what you are saying the car is very unique
Here is a picture of the plate
car is solid with zero rust beside the fact thats its old car
drive train is solid as well as the body
paint is not a concourse paint job and if i was going to keep it i would remove the tail and give it a paint job ,

please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have

Thank you


- 1960190sl


Thank you, 1960190sl!  And good luck with your sale!  Are you SURE you want to sell it?   :)  I wish that I could buy them all, but..... I want to STAY married, if you know what I mean!  :)


Here is the link to the ebay auction.  I really like this car!  One of the few US Spec Baurs... potential collectible.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301258606358

Start of Layer
sd card 161.JPG
Image0

End of Layer

No comments:

Post a Comment