1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Sunday, November 30, 2014

"I DROVE A BMW 2002 AND FOUND GOD"---Adam K.!! :)

Every once in a while we come across a special treat like this, and we are proud to share it with our readers!



OK, stop what you are doing. Click this link (below) and read the article. That is all. Now resume your life.

 You can thank me later.   Great, great article, Adam Kaslikowski!





"Today is the kind of day I moved to California for. Virgin blue skies overhead, a salty hint of the ocean pervades a full mile inland, and the fresh sunlight clashes against the chrome of my newly acquired vintage BMW. I’m enjoying this stereotypically beautiful day carving through mountain roads in my 1970 BMW 2002, and I want this moment to continue forever. As an offering to the sun gods, I blip the throttle and invoke all the spits and snarls of Vesuvius as I bear down on a blind mountain corner at a truly laughable rate....... "
Here is the link:
http://www.petrolicious.com/i-drove-a-1970-bmw-2002-and-found-god
What?  You are still here??  Go to the article for gosh sakes!  It's worth it, trust me on this!  ;)
Great article!  Kudos, Adam Kaslikowski!

No comments:

Post a Comment