1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

1972 Baur Cabrio Targa Spotted at Auto Club Speedway, Fontana, California

Scott Estes posted this 1972 Baur Cabrio Targa in 2002 Facebook today, from Alan Gonick's Photo Story Studio in Facebook.






































So I did a little searching of Alan's site and found another pic of what I believe is the same car.

The pic was taken at the  Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA, possibly as recently as last weekend.  That is all the info that we have at this point.  Does anyone know this Baur?
 .
Thanks to Scott and Alan!  

No comments:

Post a Comment