1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

1973 BMW 2002 Yellow Cabrio Targa by Baur

Here is another one from alert Baurspotter Scott Sislane!  It is being relisted after an apparent failed sale.  London, UK.






















Seller comments:
Hello, re listed as deposit paid but buyer did not turn up.

I took it to France for a week and she drove faultlessly, while there I changed the gearbox mount, thermostat and leaky hose, also I dyed the hood, we had a lot off fun with the roof down, the missus wants to keep her, I too am surprised at that one, but I have to many projects I want to complete, so she has to go.

For sale is my 1973 Round rear light Baur convertible.

I am selling as a rusty E9 has come into my ownership and the panels are treble the price of an 02!!!!
She is TAX free and has a years MOT.

I purchased her in a rusty state a few years ago and have carried out a comprehensive restoration.
Which consisted off.
A full respray,
New lower rear panel and corners,
New boot floor,
New rear wheel arches,
New sills and reinforcement,
New door skins,
New Wings,
Serviced the engine and braking sytem.
New Water pump and adjusted the tappets, the 2L engine is mint.

There are a few things that need doing to finish, they are, lower trim and badges all need fitting.
The roof needs vinyling, new HT leads would be a good idea. There are no headrests.
I have pictures of the work.
Please come and look she is perfect for this weather, i just had a lovely run to Southampton and back.

Payment will be cash on collection.
I will require a £500 deposit paid via paypal at the auction end.

Please ask as many questions as you can.
Thanks

Time left:
Time left:5d 23h (13 Oct, 2015 18:13:37 BST)
 
£4,800.00

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-2002-Baur-Convertible-/191707309853?hash=item2ca2a5671d

Thanks, Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment