1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Monday, June 20, 2016

BMWs Showing at Ocean Beach Cruise Night June 20 2016 Summer Solstice

There was an unusually high turnout of BMWs at the regular Monday night Ocean Beach Cruise tonight in New London CT.   Four.  Yes, 4 BMWs is a high turnout for this show, which is predominately American iron as a rule.

I met Adam from Norwich with this new-to-him 1983 320i with Sport package! We spent some time chatting, and I barely got this pic as he left with his dad in the Saab ahead of him.  I got there kind of late tonight, and, had I realized that they had to leave so soon, I surely would have shot more pics right off the bat.  I will get more pics next time I see them.  Adam plans to leave it stock, btw, a decision I applaud.  Great little find, Adam!  You know I love the E21s in white, and this was a very nice example! Congrats Adam, and welcome to Baurspotting!


Cassidy Flynn was also present with his 1974 0r '75 2002, which he turboed this winter!  That's right:  he added a turbo!  I will get a pic of that next time also.  Mea culpa!  ;)  


Nice red 635 CSi, didn't get the owner's name.  

And of course, rounding out the BMW field was Your Humble Reporter with the DD Baurspotting Baur.  :)


It was a beautiful Summer Solstice Cruise Night! 



No comments:

Post a Comment