1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thomas Kirstan's 2002 Baur Cabrio Targa in Germany!

You may recall that our friend, Andreas Therstappen, sent us some pics recently from the Silvretta Classic Rally in Austria in which he drove his 1958 Cadillac Coupe DeVille.  The pics included some other cars that participated in the rally with him, one of which was a 2002 Baur Cabrio Targa.

Yesterday, I received a bunch of pics from Thomas Kirstan of Germany---- the owner of that very same Cabrio Targa! ------ with the following message:

"Hi there!
I'm Thomas from Germany and found this site a few minutes ago. Maybe you're interested in some pictures of my 2002 BAUR Top-Cabriolet.."


Yes!  We sure are interested, Thomas!  

Welcome to Baurspotting!   ;) 

Here are the two pics sent to me by Andreas:


Now here are the pics that Thomas sent yesterday:







This is all we know about this little beauty for now, but we are hoping to learn more soon.  We will share it when we have it, so stay tuned!  ;)

Congratulations to Thomas and welcome to Baurspotting! 

More Pics!  








No comments:

Post a Comment