1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

1980 320 Baur For Sale in the UK

I received a message today from Paul Huxley, notifying me of the sale of his 1980 320 Baur (#2036) in the UK.
Welcome to Baurspotting, Paul!   

Also check out the bonus video*! This Baur is listed in one of the International Baur Registries**.




















Thank you, Paul, for sending a pic of the Baur plate! 
















Classified Ad price:
£14,995.00




Year: 1980Mileage: 88,560
Reg. Mark: *** ***W Get the Vehicle Status Report VSRManufacturer: BMW
Doors: 2Model: 320 CABRIO
Type: Standard CarMOT Expiry: 09/2017
Colour: REDTransmission: Automatic
Seats: 4Reg. Date: 23/10/1980
Drive Side: Right-hand driveEngine Size: 1990 cc
Exterior: Alloy Wheels, Rear SpoilerFuel: PETROL
Interior/Comfort Options: Leather SeatsPrevious Owners: 8
Seller's comments:
I am selling my 1980 BMW 320 Baur (Number 2036) after owning it for almost 12 years its time to let some else enjoy it and look after it. It will be available to purchase end of October as I am going away with it beginning of October. 

It is in Henna Red, body work is very good, passed its MOT with no problems.

It has a full genuine BBS body kit with 13 inch Mahl alloy wheels on new tyres, original Sport steering wheel and full leather interior.

the interior is in good condition and has an 80's phone which obviously doesn't work anymore. 

This car sounds and looks amazing.

The roof is in good condition I replaced it around 2007.

Cylinder head has been refurbished, new seals, springs, cam. 

I am awaiting new coach-line strips.

During my ownership I have only covered almost 3,500 miles.

My car has had a lot of time, care, and money put into it and when possible I have used Genuine BMW parts, I hope the new owner will continue to do so.

Please view this vehicle before committing to purchasing it.

Delivery may be available please contact me for information.


*Added bonus: VIDEO by our friend, Andrew Huxley!
https://www.facebook.com/paul.huxley.39/videos/10157529457195013/

**http://bmwe21baur.npage.de/baur-tc1-register.html





































Registry pic. 

Here is the ebay listing.  It is a classified ad, btw, not an auction. 
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152254503562

Thank you for the heads up, Paul, and good luck with your sale! 

No comments:

Post a Comment