1982 BMW 323i Baur

1982 BMW 323i Baur
Memorial Day 2010 First Drive 1982 323i BMW Baur Lapisblau M20 5 speed #4154 of 4595 made. The car was imported to California by Dietel Enterprises. I have since changed the wheels, installed the clear turn signal lenses, and I am in the process of installing a new cabriolet roof. I have to do something about those bumpers, too. :) I love this car! To see one of the reasons why, check my post "Score One For the Good Guys" on 6/26/2011.

Sunday, December 4, 2016

TC2 from Imran Segers From South Africa!




Thanks to Imran Segers for posting pics of his beautiful TC2 Baur from South Africa today in Facebook today!  Welcome to Baurspotting, Imran!  This is a South African-built Baur, so it will not have a Baur number.

I love the Baurs in white, as some of you may know... so I took the liberty of adding a few of Imran's Baur pics from his Facebook page.  I hope you don't mind, Imran.  Nice job!  

This appears to be an older pic, perhaps.   







Cant do this with a regular cabrio!  ;)















Congrats and Best Wishes to Imran! 




No comments:

Post a Comment